Monday, November 9, 2009

Nap Time should be an unalienable right

I think somewhere in my genetic code is some cat. Considering my long history with cats (another post someday), I wouldn't be too surprised. It would also explain that annoying little whisker that keeps trying to sprout off the left corner of my lip.

Or maybe it's the time change, stress, or medication. Who knows.

But I've begun to see the value of a daily siesta. If I could just get an hour in for some shut eye-time at about 2pm each day...oh bliss! But then I'd have to stay an hour late, and I don't want to do that either. I value my non-work time and don't really care for getting home past 6pm as it is (especially now that it gets dark early). If only there was a "pause" button - I could just pause time so I could nap. Mmmm, that would be heaven. No lost time, increased energy, and no more yawning!

No comments:

Post a Comment